Monday, June 4, 2007

Here's a couple of layouts!





Yawn! It's monday! Always hard to wake up early again! We had a great weekend. Brandon had to study for his huge GMAT test and so i got to go garage sale shopping with my mom! We had so much fun! Then on sunday we all got together to have some chicken parmesean and play BLONGO BALL! Way fun, if you haven't tried it, you need to! Logan loved throwing the balls on the rack! After pigging out yesterday, i'm trying to be strict today! Here are some layouts i did a couple days ago. There is just something so special about hitting your 50 anniversary! That takes so much work. I hope that someday we'll get to 50 years! TFL!

2 comments:

Regina Easter said...

hi kandis, i just found your blog......wow it is just wonderful and your cards are just amazing......You have such a beautiful smile.....have a blessed day and thank you for all the wonderful comments you put on my blog. regina (i will be back) smile

Brittany said...

Love the layouts!! Aren't the old people the cutest!?! I hope you don't mind my trying to copy your cute handwritting! It will never be as good as yours though! And thanks for taking the time to look at my stuff! It makes me feel loved!! haha