Friday, September 14, 2007

Some fun cards for you





I hope you all had a good week and that you are enjoying your friday! Logan and I are going to the zoo today with aunt Brit and Parker. I hope the weather is nice, but not too hot! I've been able to get some cards done this week which was really fun, but i'm having a hard time finding the right lighting here in this house.


The first card is for the CPS challenge of the week. Loved these die cuts I found at my LSS. The second is my fav because of the fun vintage chipboard shape. SOoOO droolworthy! Have fun creating this weekend and be safe!

4 comments:

The Cryer Family said...

These are so cute! Especially love the colours of the top one...

Andrea, said...

2 great cards, love the buttons

Anonymous said...

these are wonderful!! love your design elements!!

Katie said...

Love your take of the CPS sketch! So pretty!

~Katie