Sunday, October 7, 2007

Happy World Card Making Day!






Well, yesterday that is! I was soooo sick with the flu yesterday that I didn't get to make one card. Luckily it was a 24 hour bug and now I'm completely back to normal! So I got out my supplies and made a few cards for a couple challenges! This was soooo completely fun, I got a bunch of new paper the other day that I couldn't wait to get my hands on! Yummy!


The first card was a felt challenge

The second card was a favorite stamp challenge.

The third card was a recipe challenge.

The fourth card was a Monochromatic challenge.

The fifth card was a Shimmer and bling challenge.


Here are my creations!!

8 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

beautiful cards :)

Eleanor said...

Great cards...great blog =)

Anonymous said...

I love your cards, as usual... Just wondering who makes the flowers you used for the first card? Thanks for sharing your work!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Wow Kandis...all of these are awesome! TFS

Kelsey Danielle said...

yeah your cards are great... but I want to see LOGAN!! I miss you guys sooo much!

Pearl said...

beautiful creations as always ! love visiting !

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

wow! Awesome cards as always! love them! :)

Yani said...

I really enjoyed visiting your blog... you're so talented!