Monday, October 22, 2007

I"ve been tagged!


Thanks Melissa for tagging me! I had so much fun reading your facts! Yipes!! That means that I need to share 7 interesting facts about myself. Hmmmmmmm....


1.) I LOVE hot cocoa. I drink it almost everyday. My favorite flavor it Chocolate mint. Sometimes I just put candy canes in my regular hot chocolate.


2.) I placed 10th in the Nation for Restaurant Managment in DECA back in High school. They even paid for me to go to Disneyland for the competition.


3.) I love to bake. Cookies, brownies, cakes, etc. SO fun! I'm even a cake decorator, taking my last class!


4.) I was a cheerleader for 6 years, captain for 2. SOme of the best years of my life! Unfortunetly, it didn't make me like football! My hubby doesn't understand that!


5.) I'm really into children's books. They are more interesting to me than adult books. I have a small library of over 400 chapter books. And I'm just starting out! I think that my children will benefit greatly from that!


6.) I'm totally OBSESSED with Halloween! I go a little crazy. It makes me feel like a kid again, although i can't stand Haunted Houses! I just close my eyes and run through it! Total waste of money!


7.) If I don't get a full night's sleep, I get really physically ill. I start throwing up and everything! Ugh! I wonder what I'll feel like with two little ones that wake me up!


So there we go! Now I get to do the tagging!! Here's the rules:


Instructions:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun to read all this about you... :) I was a cheerleader too in high school (4 years) loved it too! OH~ and congratulations Kandis....on a BOY! love all your work. hope you are settling in well. cheers, R. xo p.s. i'll do my best in following the tag. i still havent posted my scrapologie works for october....bad me.

Katie said...

Fun to read about you! Ive noticed that lots of scrappers out there like to bake..including me! Maybe you could share a favorite recipe?!

roree said...

Thanks for tagging me, Kandis! It's fun learning more about you. :)

Mary said...

Kandis, it was great learning more about you! I too love to bake and enjoy reading my kids books! They're just so much more fun to read! :)