Monday, March 31, 2008

Wanna win some Hero Arts money???





Hero Arts just opened up their first blog ever! Come check it out! Jennifer McGuire has posted some fun challenges and if you play along, you can win HA gift cards! Which will be really fun to spend since they just came out with their spring line of stamps. Every Monday a new artist will be giving a stamping challenge. You could win some big stuff. Go stop by and say hello!! We love seeing you all there!




Here's my take on the latest CPS sketch. Our sponsor was Gina K stamps, that's the sweet rose on the card. THen I had some fun with my Around the BLock flocking kit (the music notes are flocked). I made these fun flowers from some new fabric I got last week. Think I'll make a cute headband from it too!



We're having a crazy monday. Landen got his first cold ever, which is always the worst. And I have a not-so-fun doctor's appointment today right during Logan's nap, so there goes my scrap time. Oh, well, I'll save my creative juices for tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by!




-Kandis

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the second card very much! Those fabric flowers! WOW

Lea L. said...

Two beautiful cards! The flowers on the second one are amazing!!

Good luck at your Dr. appt...no fun! :(

Lea

roree said...

Gorgeous cards, Kandis! Love the flowers on the second one!

Sherry Wright said...

Beautiful creations, hope your son is feeling better soon!

Molly said...

I love your cards, I always do, my dear! :D

Anonymous said...

These are adorable! Thanks for sharing.

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

beautiful!! love this! :)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous cards ,realy beatiful.Dawnxx

Colors of Me said...

hi, just dropped in to tell you how much i love seeing your work!! these cards are gorgeous and i love the new pocket over at SDD.

Anonymous said...

Absolutly love your cards Kandis..you have a fantastic blog.TFS:)
and Thanks sooo much for visiting my blog..your so sweet..hope your little baby is well.Have a fantasic weekend:)x

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I especially love the bright colors of the first one.