Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Some fun stuff!






I'm so proud of myself! Got the house clean this morning. I think that deserves a round of applause!! Especially since Logan had to break downs this morning. Ugh! two year olds! He cracked me up just a little while ago. I heard him laughing and saying, "Look he's naked, Look he's naked!" I come in the room to find that he'd completely undressed his brother. I just laughed when he said, "baby is wierd.. he he" The baby didn't even flinch!






The first card is my take on Tami's awesome sketch over at CPS. Made those little lollipops from patterned paper, chopsticks, and cellophane. SO much fun to make! The Layout I made this last week when I got a great pic of Logan, which rarely happens!!






Thanks for stopping by!!






P.S. are you up for a challenge??? I'll post it tomorrow!

6 comments:

craftyb said...

Both of theses are lovely - the colours work so well together. bx

Brittany said...

That card is adorable! I love the layout too!

Amos said...

Yeah for getting the house clean!!!! ((applause)) from me. And sweet lo's and cards as always!

Lea L. said...

Adorable projects!!

roree said...

These are both adorable, Kandis! Love the lollipop card, and the photos are just wonderful on the layout. Love the orange patterned paper on the layout too.

Gina said...

Ok, I'm SOOO in love with that LO!!!!!!!!!! Great photos too.