Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Winners and some fun cards!






I waited an extra day for any other cards that people might enter! Looks like everyone had a busy weekend and couldn't make one. I know I was busy! I hardly had time to sit! We'll have to do another challenge later so more people can play!! Thanks Jenn and K for playing along!! I'm going to send both of you a FABULOUS prize!! How does Hero Arts sound???? Email me at hal01015@msn.com and send me your addy!!




Here's my CPS card for the week. I had so much fun with that monkey stamp from Hero. His hand is just perfect for holding a balloon. And my fun butterfly card is for the new Sketch This blog. Janelle had a wonderful sketch and it was so fun to see what everyone created!! Come play along with these fun sketches!!




Have a great night!! hugs to you all!!

8 comments:

My Little Hobby said...

Both cards are cute! I love the monkey card especially.

I've nominated you the "You Cheer Me Up" award on my blog. Check it out!

Jenn said...

sweeet!!! thanks Kandis!! I must say that Hero sounds great to me!!! Plus I had so much fun doin that card that I've done like 5 more shaped cards!! they are pretty fun to make!

Susannah said...

as always I LOVE your cards ;0)

Kim F. said...

Thank you, Kandis! That little monkey is adorable! Great cards:^)
~Kim

Anonymous said...

great cards Kandis...:)x

Anonymous said...

Hi Kandis, I need about 24 more cards. Will you email me when you have a moment. You're my paper hero :) xo

Lea L. said...

Gorgeous cards Kandis!! That monkey is adorable!! I hope you have had a great week!

Happy Friday!
~Lea

roree said...

These are adorable, Kandis!