Monday, June 16, 2008

F is for Family

Thank goodness for father's day. I love letting Brandon know how much he means to me and to the boys. I spoiled him rotten! and I loved every second of it! He said he wanted some finger desserts for fathers day so we picked out some recipes to try and man were they good. If you like Girl Scout Samoa cookies, here's the taste alike. (oh, and line your pan with foil, they're hard to get out of the pan.)


Here's a fun card I made last week, those circle cards are a challenge for me, but I LOVE the way they look! Thanks for peeking!

4 comments:

{Brooke} said...

Such a cute card!! Sounds like dessert was yuuummmyyy!! TFS!!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Ohhh I like it...there is another owl! They are still hot I guess! LOL

Mimi Hornberger said...

I love it! Did you use a nestability for the card? TFS! XO, Mimi

roree said...

Super cute, Kandis! I love that card shape!