Monday, July 14, 2008

Aaaaahhhhhhh...

I got a nice little vacation this past weekend. We hopped in the car and headed down to Heber in Utah for a small family reunion. I even got a little shopping done in Layton--love that Hobby Lobby. we don't have one up here in Idaho. So now I have some fun new scrap supplies to play with and I'm feeling well rested. Always a plus. Logan did great in the car, but Landen did not like being in his carseat that long--what are we going to do when we head up to Washington next month?

Here's my card for the CPS blog- these are the new Hero Arts stamps, so fun. I loved everyone's cards this week-make sure to check them out!
And here's my card for the Sketch this! blog. Got me the new Amy Butler diecuts that I can't get enough of! Picked me up a pad of paper too, Micheals had a 40% off coupon- you know I gotta use that!!
Thanks for stopping by!!

hugs,

Kandis

9 comments:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

beautiful creations Kandis! :)

Lea L. said...

Both of these cards are so adorable Kandis!! Love them!

~Lea

Anonymous said...

Love the ice cream sundaes on the first card! They look so yummy! :)

I love the details on the second card...stitching, trims...love it all! I just picked up the same die cuts, too! They're so cute! I just need to get the coordinating papers!

Looking forward to seeing more projects with the K&Company line, Kandis!

Sherry Wright said...

These are wonderful Kandis, loving the Amy Butler stuff! Welcome home. :0)

roree said...

Beautiful cards, Kandis! Glad to hear you had a great vacation.

Wendy said...

adorable cards! I love those sundae stamps ;)

Hilary Kanwischer said...

So sweet! LOVE the ice cream card...just beautiful. :)

Lindsay Spencer said...

You were in Heber and didn't go to the Park City Outlets? I love all your cards. You do a great job.

JackieLou said...

Beautiful pieces Kandis. Every detail is perfect for it's piece.