Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Nerds

You just gotta love them-why? Because they take me back to my childhood. Brandon even got me a jumbo box of Christmas nerds. My hubby says, "you are what you eat!" hehe They came out with Chewy Nerds this year for Christmas and MAN were they good--need to go back to Walmart and see if I can get some for 75% off--stock up on my sugar! Like I need it, HA!


And on to some exciting news---- Hero Arts just came out with their 2009 catalog!! SO YUMMY!! I really think this is the best catalog yet! There are so many fun new stamps, I can't wait to get my hands on them. Here's just a couple of my favs:


You can get them all here. Check out this blog week--Nancy is showing some great ways to use up your paper stash and use those new stamps!

I have some fun layouts and a card for you today--
This first one is of Logan and his best buddy Caleb!
cardstock: Coredinations
Scenic Route papers, stickers, chipboard
American Crafts letter stickers
Hero Arts stamps
Memories Ink
other: machine stitching

My hubby this last father's day
Coredinations cardstock
Hero Arts Stamps
Cherry Arte paper
Scenic ROute paper
Chipboard by Cherry Arte
stickers by EK Success, 7 gypsies, American Crafts

And just a fun love card--getting excited for Valentine's Day!

NEW Hero Arts Stamps
Clearsnap ink
Coredinations cardstock
Making memories paper
Making Memories Chipboard
flower by Heidi Grace
Kraft paper
Stampin up spiral punch

Hope you get some time to create today!
hugs,
Kandis

4 comments:

Daniela Dobson said...

I have not had nerds in a very long time! Love all your creations, especially the card. I looked through the catalog, but I need to go back for a closer look.

Anonymous said...

I hope you open your etsy store back up this year. I love your creations and would purchase more of them. (Purchased 3 tins 2 Christmas 1 get well) loved them all
Happy New Year! God's blessings to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Love the layouts and the card. Great creations!! Oh and you're right, love the HA catalog too! :)

Molly said...

Your work always puts a smile on my face! :D