Monday, January 12, 2009

Sunshine colors

Is it crazy that I'm ready for Spring? I always get this way after the holidays. The snow needs to leave. I'm done with it. Hehe

So it's no wonder that my scrappy projects have all the bright fun colors in them. Especially love this whale one--how cute is that paper? I feel like making a whole set of them!




I need some more sympathy cards-- and I found this quote in my stash. Thought it would make a great one. Are the colors not very "sensitive" for the subject? you know--to cheerful? Those swirls are the new Hero Arts Thank You Flourishes and those pearls are new too!



When I clean my scrap room--I always find the need to make a card or two. Uncovered these gorgeous BasicGrey papers and had to sit down. Plus I had the chipboard to go with!





Staying up a little late tonight to make more cards-- can't sleep with ideas floating in my head!
hugs,
Kandis

8 comments:

Lea L. said...

Such beautiful cards...love the gorgeous and bright colors!

~Lea

roree said...

Gorgeous cards, Kandis! Total eye candy. Hugs!

Yaneri said...

Wow Kandis! The colors are so breath taking! They're so springy! I really really like them!

Have a great Day!
Yaneri :o)

Anabelle O'Malley said...

You are so inspiring. I love the gorgeous colors and mix of patterns.

Emily said...

I love the cards. They are soooo pretty. I really love the colors. I can't start thinking about spring though...it is way too far away.

Cristina said...

Oooohh!!
Your works have a lot of colors!
I love your cards, are wonderful!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

loving your cards girl! awesome colors!!! :)

AB. said...

Your cards are stunning!! I love them all!
I think your sympathy card has a certain 'celebration of life' feel to it - which is think is a lovely tone for this type of card.
Your card for CPS 99 is truly beautiful too (i couldn't find it on your blog to comment so I thought I'd comment here) :)
Peace & love
Alison xx