Monday, January 5, 2009

Sweetie Pie

Because we all need a little treat:






Hehe, I think I polished off this last cupcake yesterday--those things are addicting!

We've spent a lot of time with family this past weekend and I've missed being in my scrap room--can't wait to get Landen down for a nap so I can play! Logan has had me busy playing doctor, remote control cars, and shooting hoops. Boys are so fun--but man I'm exhausted already!!

I've been having so much fun playing with my Coredinations Cardstock lately--I finally finished my January projects--here they are:


Have a "sweet" day!!
hugs,
Kandis

8 comments:

Brittany said...

I love love your LO's and those cupcakes are cute too (and sooo tempting!)

Kristine said...

Hi Kandis! WOW...there's so much to see here. Your pages are so adorable, those cupcakes and SUPER yummy--LOVE those toppers you made!!

Molly said...

Oh, Kandis!!! love your stuff, as usual!!!!!!!!

Erika M. said...

Beautiful layouts!

Charity Hassel said...

gorgeous work girl!

Holly T. said...

Hi Kandis, I was trying to find an email address for you but i guess i will just leave my question here. I love your "perfect"card in this months issue of Card magazine. But I cant for the life of me find where you got that adorable girl diecut from K and Company. Is that the right reference? I would be go grateful if you could tell me where to find it. Your work is awesome. Thanks so much for your help
holly
hstracy2003@yahoo.com

Emily said...

yummy! I love the cupcakes.

Amy said...

Ouch, those pictures of Landen's teeth make ME want to cry, not fun for sure. Love all the pages, and yummy cupcakes for sure! Happy New Year!