Monday, February 2, 2009

I *heart* hearts!

hehe, we had a WONDERFUL week full of hearts over at the Hero Arts Blog, led by the amazing Tami Hartley. I got so many great ideas--if you didn't get a chance to check it out, head over now and look at past posts! Here's some of the fun projects I got to do for it--I always feel so honored.

We were asked to come up with some ideas for using hearts in unique ways--thought this dotted heart made the perfect ladybug--those black gems sure are adorable!!
And here I repeated the heart into a circle making a large flower.
And here's a great way to get some milage out of your stamps--use other colors besides pink and red. Orange, green and blue are perfect for a boy page!
I got asked to make the February Stamp craft as well and had a BLAST making it--look at all those hearts!
Thanks for stopping by--I hope you have a great night and grab yourself a little dessert!
hugs,
kandis

6 comments:

Lea L. said...

Really gorgeous projects Kandis! I especially love that last valentine's project...it is beautiful!

~Lea

Tami H said...

You know I love every single one of these...you're amazing!!

Youngs said...

love the ladybugs! too cute!

Anonymous said...

That ladybug card is simply adorable! Totally caught my eye over at Hero Arts. And that valentine box is amazing!

Yaneri said...

Geesh, Kandis! These cards and crafts are absolutely AMAZING! I love all the little details in them! Simple adorable!

Hugs
<3 Yaneri

Melissa said...

Adorable, adorable! I love your work Kandis.
Melissa