Monday, March 30, 2009

2-4-6-8

Packing, cleaning, sorting, organizing--it's all being done in our house! Certainly Spring time-- and the cleaning has begun. It doesn't help that I'm freaking out about everything being perfect when we move into our new house. I want it all organized before we step foot in that door.

I've had so much fun with my Core'dinations paper this month. Finally got my projects for the month done and I really love the way they came out!

Here's my layout using the Core Essentials and my Cuttlebug. I really love how the embossing stands out when you stand that paper--way cool. Also finally got to use up the last of my Heidi Swapp chipboard letters--this is a great way to use up some numbers!



Having fun with my new Cricut cart again--planning on planting sunflowers in our garden this year! Used Chocolate Box and Core Essentials on this one.


Hearts, hearts and more hearts--I seem to be obsessed! Used the NEW Whitewash Collection and Core Essentials on this one as well.

Hope you had a fabulous monday!!
hugs,
Kandis

2 comments:

roree said...

Gorgeous creations, Kandis! I love what you are doing with the Cricut and Cuttlebug!

Amy said...

All of those are beautiful. Such stunning colors. I know how you feel about wanting to be organized before a move, it sure makes it easier. Have an awesome day!