Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Simply Sweet

Life's little moments really pass by so fast. I truly enjoy when I step back and enjoy the moment. Landen figured out he can tickle Logan and make Logan run away laughing. It was such fun watching the little guy chase his big brother around the house laughing like crazy. Makes me glad to be a mom. :)

Okay so I found this amazing canvas paper is 12x12 sheets at a local paper warehouse (Artco)--the COOLEST stuff. you can paint it, distress it and everything else! They sell their paper $1/lb. and I still think I should have gotten like 6 or 7 more pounds. Maybe I'll run back--just what I need, more paper! haha

Here's a fun little number for you tonight. Using up some scraps and playing with my Cricut. I used that canvas paper as the background but you really can't see the fun texture on it in the picture. Gotta love that sentiment by Hero Arts--totally what I need to make some birthday cards. Actually I think I need an "I forgot your birthday... again... sorry." stamp. Any out there? I'm so bad at remembering!
Maybe I'm up for one more card before I hit the sack!
hugs,
Kandis

1 comment:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

what a beautiful card love the flower!! :)