Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Strawberry Jammin'

Tomorrow I get to make a couple batches of Strawberry freezer jam--my favorite! Brandon was able to get them from a lady at work for $8/flat sent up from California. Mad we didn't get two or three of them! I'll be up to my elbows in the sweet stuff tomorrow! Reminds me of my Nanny who used to make us a batch every year.

Just finished sewing a pretty-pretty handbag for my SIL--now I want to keep it! haha, gonna have to make me one to match! ;) Now on to some scrappy stuff--the paper is just calling to me! Here's some fun cards I made this past week:


Enjoy your night and whip up a batch of Chocolate pudding--that's what I did! YUM!
hugs,
Kandis

3 comments:

{VICKI} said...

I love strawberry freezer jam! My mother in law used to make it but she is now passed away---sould you mind sharing your recipe?

thanks
vicki.dalton@yahoo.com

Heather M. said...

Gorgeous cards, as always!

Mmmm, strawberry freezer jam - yum!

Danielle Flanders said...

I love your work, Kandis! Just popping in to say hi and see what you've been up to! All of your recent baby pages have inspired me..I made a baby page today (not as good as yours!), will try and post it tomorrow!
hugs,
Danielle