Wednesday, April 1, 2009

So honored...

I received an email a couple weeks ago from Melanie over at 2Peas asking me if I'd be interested in being April's Guest Garden Girl. I was so shocked and overjoyed. This is such an honor. I look up to sooooo many of their talented designers, I'm excited to be in their presence for a couple weeks!

I was asked to make 3 projects for the garden using stamping, as that's their theme for the month. I mostly used Hero Arts stamps--'cuz you know I love them!! Lots of fun funky colors too! (you know me :) Check out all the details to my projects HERE.


Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment--really enjoy them all!!
hugs,
Kandis

15 comments:

Diana Waite said...

Congradulations! That is too cool!! I love your work, thanks for sharing!!

Brittany said...

Yeah! Congrat! So, kinda funny, I though that the green bird on your thank you card, was a wierd arm/hand! Ha! Not sure why. Then I realized it was a bird :)

Mrs. Boom said...

CONGRATS Kandis - I'm so excited for you!!! So well deserved!

whoistracy said...

Congrats!!! I'm not surprised, your work is amazing!!

Tiffany Heilman said...

Beautiful. Love all of it!! Congrats, not surprised at all.

Mary MacAskill said...

Congrats, girl! I was so happy to see that you were picked to be GGG this month! And of course, you rocked the stamping!

Aphra Bolyer said...

Congrats!!! From checking out your work here at your blog, I can see why you got that call. Enjoy your month!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Your last card is absolutely breathtaking!

{VICKI} said...

Love your projects!!!!!!!!
especially the layers!!!!!!!!1

Kelly Rasmussen said...

congrats on being selected to be a GGG! your work is always stunning! :)

Jen Gallacher said...

I was so thrilled about this. You so deserve it. :) And you rocked your gallery with it too. :)

Daniela Dobson said...

Congrats Kandis!! That is awesome news. Love your work :)

Heather M. said...

I was so happy for you when I saw that you were GGG! Totally perfect choice! Beautiful projects!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Drool!! I love all of these, Kandis. Congrats on GGG! You so deserve it. I love seeing your picture all over 2Peas!

Danielle Flanders said...

Big congrats on the 2peas guest design spot! You are certainly well deserving, love your work!!