Friday, May 22, 2009

Gettin' it back!

WOW. Last night I had a wonderful creative time. It's been a long long while since I've made anything. I was so happy to make 5 cards. I'm hoping that I'll be on a creative spree now.

Hero Arts is having a Stamping Green blog week. This was such a fun challenge. We were to pick something that we would normally throw away and use it in a project. I always throw away my product packaging and thought that it might make a cute gift. Here's my take on the challenge.


Have you tried those new skittles??? YUM. Gonna have to get me the BIG bag next time! I'm a candy fanatic. Love me my sweets!

Have a wonderful friday! HOpe you get a chance to relax this weekend!
hugs,
kandis

6 comments:

Chris Millar said...

I think this is the most brilliant idea I've seen in a long time!!! Thanks so much for the inspiration Kandis!

Unknown said...

Cute idea - love it! :)

Alice said...

This is fabulous!! So loving the yummy candy colors!

melissa :) said...

what a clever (and tasty!) idea :)

laura vegas said...

this is such a cute idea. makes me wish i saved my packaging more often. i always put stuff in baggies or jars ... and toss the packaging right away :(

Tarynne Wise said...

how cute!! and a great way to reuse packaging.. awesome challenge.