Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Oh, where, Oh, where...

I know, where have I been??

Just the basic, running around the house being Mommy.

Highlights of our week:
- Locking ourselves out of the house.... twice.
- Playing dress up with the kiddos.
- Hours of work trying to put in a lawn in the backyard. I HATE ROCKS!
- planted my Dalia bulbs.
- Shopping, shopping, shopping
- It hit 80 degrees. we got to use our ceiling fan. :)
- Landen finally said Mama. Only when I ignored his endless crying.
- cleaned house
-finished a book
- painted my toenails!
- shared a snack pack with my little ones

Logan discovered my long lost bin of dress up clothes that I've been saving until he was ready to play! He would drag EVERY single costume into the house and beg me to put it on him. I had a dinosaur, turtle, cowboy, magician, superhero, dumbo, graduate for a child today. And Landen did not want to miss out on all the fun. Everytime Logan got an outfit on, he would drag the red cape to me and grunt until I put it on him--so super cute!

It was really fun to take them to Walmart and Fred Meyers in their capes. Logan cried until I let him bring his magic wand as well. haha. What a sight we must have been. It's days like this that I TRULY LOVE being a mom. Super fun!

He's casting spells. His chant: "appear, appear, make this door disappear!"

Turning is brother into a super hero


Landen taking the super hero stance. Saving the world with his super chunky thighs! :)


Have a wonderful night--maybe I'll actually get some scrappin' done!
hugs,
Kandis

7 comments:

Brenda said...

I've been a follower of your blog for a while now and I love your work. I just had to say that those photos are adorable! Love the chunky-thighed superhero!!! So sweet.

[Stacia] said...

Oh how cute are they? Makes me so excited to be having another boy!

Daniela Dobson said...

Oh, how fun! Love the photos!

Heather M. said...

teehee! those photos make me smile!

Jane said...

Okay..........I'm lovin those chunky thighs!! I wish my chunky thighs looked that cute!;)

melissa :) said...

i LOVE the dress up pictures!!

laura vegas said...

they are so cute in their capes! and those chunky legs ... i just want to squeeze them! i'm a sucker for squeezable babies!