Sunday, June 7, 2009

Spread a little love

I occasionally get bad days. Everyone does. But then I get those few days that I just feel content with my life the way it is. There is no jealousy of others, no wanting for more, I'm just happy. That was my day today. I was sitting in church with my wiggly boys and I felt a smile tug at the corners of my mouth and I just felt that contentment spread through my body. I tried to hold on to that feeling throughout the day. It seems that I always have something to do or to worry about that I rarely feel that. So it was a good day! :) nothin' special, just happy to be me for once! LOL

Here's a fun layout that I made the other night! I've had that Heather Bailey paper sitting next to my desk and I've been DYING to do a girly layout. I put together a little row of pictures of my Sister in law and her hubby. Here's my chance!! Hero Arts stamps all over here too! Melissa Frances frame--isn't it the sweetest?? She has the COOLEST embellies ever!

Have a fabulous night--I'm staying up to try to get me a great Old Navy Coupon! Anyone else snagged one yet??
hugs,
Kandis

11 comments:

Jane said...

Beautiful layout!!

Emily said...

I love those moments when you feel joy...it is a wonderful feeling. I love when I watch my kids playing with my hubby and hearing them giggle...that brings me such great joy and I just smile to myself...until they fall down and get hurt.

melissa :) said...

i LOVE heather bailey fabric but have yet to use her papers... i'll have to add that to my to-do list :)

Greg and Brittany said...

love it!! can't wait to see the rest of the pics! maybe you can send them with mom and dad this week :)

Danielle Flanders said...

oh wow, that is absolutely gorgeous, Kandis!! MF should add you to the team, girl! I love the bright colors you use, yet a little shabby at the same time. Perfect!

Heather M. said...

oooh, that layout is so pretty!

Jen Gallacher said...

My sister works at ON, and she's all about those coupons. I have got to check them out I suppose.

Gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina said...

Hi Kandis . . . Gorgeous LO!!! I just wanted to let you know that on the gcd blog the pattern that you gave me a couple years ago for those "Awesome Flowers" is being featured on their blog . . . I didn't take the credit and posted that you were the one that gave me the original pattern! I already have one in the works to give to my son's teacher tomorrow! Thanks again! :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LO!!

Betsy V said...

You should always be happy to be you!! You are beautiful and talented with a lovely family! Enjoy life! :-)