Friday, August 21, 2009

I scream, you scream...

We all scream for Ice Cream!!

Just came home from a ice cream party with our friends. I, personally, can never EVER have enough ice cream. It's the one treat that I CRAVE. You can never have enough Mint Chocolate Chip or Phish Food Ice cream, that's for sure! With our 95+ weather out here, it was a nice escape!

I started painting my kitchen today-- we had to start with the primer first to cover the tan color up. Man, it' s more work than I thought it would be! But the light blue I picked out will be a nice fresh color--let's hope I like it once it's on the wall! LOL

If you didn't get a chance to go to CHA (like poor, little, ol' me) you didn't get to see Core'dinations new line of paper. My jaw dropped when I saw them--just gorgeous. It's a Jenni Bowlin line made with Core cardstock so it can be sanded and distressed. Here's a card I made with my new goodies:
Here's a couple of my favorites from this line:


Have a wonderful night!!
hugs,
Kandis

5 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

If it's the ice cream party I think it is, it was very tasting-except the mint chocolate chip! haha, the card is super cute.

Danielle Flanders said...

Kandis, for some reason I could only see the first photo, but it's GORGEOUS!!! I love the embossed red paper! Stunning!!

Unknown said...

The red papers looks stunning...
great choice...
Color combination are cute..


--
Michell
Are you scared to be alone at home need security

Kim Rose said...

Hey Kandis!

I would love to visit with you but don't have your e-mail. Could you e-mail me?
etm@ida.net

HUGS!
Kim Rose

Elizabeth said...

I really LOVE Phish Food Ice Cream! It rocks!!!!