Sunday, November 1, 2009

Bad Blogger award.

goes to me.

Yep, I admit it, I'm a horrid blogger. I try. I think about it everyday. And then the day gets away from me.

I've been going through some personal stuff... hopefully it will all be behind me soon. :)

On a much funner note... you HAVE to see these pics of us from Halloween! Hilarious.

( I was going to title this post 'oh, yes, it's 80's night') sweet huh?

Yep, that's me--even made those leg warmers myself. I might have to come up with an excuse to wear them again!!

And do I even need to say how AWESOME Brandon's outfit is????? He found that Member's Only jacket at DI. It cost $6-- I told him he could buy it only if he promised to have it replace his other jacket. LOL He hasn't followed through yet! And that mullet wig-- is there even anything to say??? NO one recognized him at the party.

Here's Logan as a SCARY vampire. I made the costume myself. He had fun wearing it around the house for days. His favorite thing about being a vampire is saying, "I Vant to suck your blood" to everyone. They all get a kick out of it. I even sprayed his hair black-- turned out so fun, but when it came time to wash it out, I couldn't BELIEVE how long it took to get back to normal. Our bathtub is black.

And this is the only picture I could get of Landen boy. He would NOT turn around for me to take a picture!! Cut dino.


Couldn't resist putting the mullet wig on Landen. Bwahahahahahaha.... isn't it soooo Joe Dirt??

Hope you had a wonderful Halloween!
hugs,
Kandis

5 comments:

Sasha said...

love the pics .. and girl when you aint bloggin you living .. LIFE right .. hee hee ..

Happy November ..

Jane said...

This post put a BIG SMILE on my face!

Ali said...

Although I miss your posts when you don't blog, I know life gets busy. I have three littles, well 7.5, 6.5 and 3.5. Post when you can. It's always fun to click in here. We had a rubbish Halloween because 3 out 5 of us have the H1N1. Yes...............just lovely :-(

Tiffany Ervin said...

Aww...love the pics and costumes! The 80's really were the best - weren't they? Hope all returns to normal for you soon, just love seeing all of your work over at HA!

Cindy Coutts Designs said...

You don't have to wear your leg-warmers in the closet. They're back "in" with the plaid skirts and everything! I hated it the first time around and lucky you get to experience the second time around! When you start eBaying for Dittos though, you're in serious trouble.

I hope all gets well for you soon on all fronts.