Thursday, November 12, 2009

It's been 6 months...

and my house still looks like we just moved in! The walls are bare, the shelves are empty... I just can't get myself to hang pictures and decorate, until I know EXACTLY what I want!! LOL Anyone else a cottage/country girl???? I want to transform my house--but you need some money to do that--gotta get that first! LOL Here's some of my inspiration--- (images from www.countryliving.com)

And some fun cards for ya!!
Have a fantastic day!!

Hey--if you're in Idaho Falls, come to the craft fair in Rigby tomorrow (at the high school)! It starts at 10--I'll be there!!!!!
hugs,
Kandis

7 comments:

Karen Veneracion Flores said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen Veneracion Flores said...

Your cards are gorgeous, love the color combos.

Anonymous said...

ME!!! I'm a country/cottage girl. I think I need to wipe the drool off of my keyboard. I love those photos. My husband is always teasing me because I spend the whole day painting something just to turn around and distress it all up.
Super cute cards too :)

Maria
Got {ippity}??
http://salesbym.blogspot.com

whoistracy said...

I think I'm a country girl at heart but whenever I try to decorate that way it comes out all wrong. LOL So I'm leaning towards clean and simple these days. But money is always an issue!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh, I just love those home decor photos, really lovely, I think the 2nd photo is my favorite, such warmth. Love all of your cards, they are just too cute! Can't get enough cuteness from your work!

Jen Gallacher said...

I'm totally drooling over those white couches. I just don't understand why the hubby is against them. It's not like we have children or anything. ;)

Cedar Creek said...

I think it's great the way you have the fireplace/window seats. We are designing a house now and have the exact same setup. However, we plan to put the TV up over the fireplace and put built in bookshelves into the window seats (seen from the window seat, not the living room). It's nice to visualize it in the picture.