Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Brown paper packages...

I have to say, out of all my wrapping paper, I use my roll of kraft the most! Perfect tied up with string--just like the song! imagine that! LOL They look so pretty! Sorry I haven't been around much--I've been so domestic! We've been trying to do something each day. Today, Logan and I cut out some gingerbread men from salt dough--I'll show you that project tomorrow! You'll all be running to your store for salt to make a bunch!
A little bit of frost for you today:

Hero Arts stamps, Tattered Angels acrylic martha ribbon, SEI paper. (oh, and that fun lace at the bottom--garage sale! Got hundreds of yards of it for $2!!!) Never miss a garage sale!

And it's mid-month over at 2peas--the garden is full of fabulous layouts and inspiration! Our theme for Dec is 2 page layouts--here's my pages!

this is my seasonal layout--love that new paper from Making Memories!


Have a magical night!
hugs,
Kandis




5 comments:

Flowers said...

Your brown paper packages looks awesome. The flowers on your card adds to the beauty to your card. Love your samples.

Tammie said...

love you creations...as always.

Amy said...

Oh my goodness that red polka dot paper page is GORGEOUS! Of course so is the rest of your work too. Merry Christmas Kandis!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh so sweet, love the jingling bells on the card and super layouts, love all the close-up, detailed photos!

sara said...

Interesting cards! sara
saraross11@gmail.com