Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Must be Santa, Must be Santa...



It's been forever since I heard that song, but Logan's been going around singing it! He learned it in school yesterday and it's now his favorite song! Love that little bit of extra Christmas spirit it brings! :)
Sorry I've been gone--we've been packing our days with holiday fun! I'm trying to get the most out of our holiday season because it always seems to fly by so fast. Yesterday we headed out to the dollar store so that the boys could buy us each a present. (we do it there so that if they buy us something that we don't like, we didn't waste a bunch of money! LOL) They had so much fun browsing around looking at all their options. Of course, Landen really could care less. He just wanted to hold all the toys! Then we came home and made a batch of Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies--mmmmmmm.....
on to some paper goodies... haha! Here's my Core'dination's projects for December! Just bought the new Christmas cart for my Cricut--I've been having some fun!

have a Hot Cocoa filled evening!
hugs,
Kandis










3 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

Ooh, love the soft and pretty colors on the ornament! And the layout has such a bold color combo! So striking!

Heather said...

Ok, now I have to make one of the village cuts on my cart. How cute is this. I haven't made any of the buildings yet. I love the sign. A couple posts back on my blog I made a sign using this cart too. You should stop by.
http://simplyhandmadebyheather.blogspot.com/

Kathy said...

Awesome projects and love the glittery goodness!! Looking forward to hopping with you at Hero Arts! Fondly,Kathy