Saturday, March 20, 2010

Outrageous!

you HAVE to try these: Outrageous Chocolate cookies.

oh. my.

I made them last night and they are pure heaven. I have to say that they are the best the first day, but great the next too! Although the batter was so wonderful that I ate it by the spoonful. I could have been happy with just that!

I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend--hit up old Navy for some great deals--walked away with 4 new purses for $3 each! SCORE! Brandon says I need to go shoe shopping now to match! I agree. :)

I realized that I never did post my Core'dinations projects for March--here they are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these new lines of embossed cardstock. They match up with some of my favorite patterned papers like Cosmo Cricket, Jenni Bowlin, and October Afternoon!












































have a wonderful night!
hugs,
Kandis

7 comments:

Greg and Brittany said...

Super cute layouts! Love the letter card stock!

Jen Gallacher said...

Oooh I love them too. That alphabet one kills me!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Linda Beeson said...

Gotta check out the recipe and LOVE all of the great Core'dinations cardstocks on your creations.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Wonderful pp's you've used on your layouts, and what a fun denim look on your last card! So fun you got in some shopping time and yummy cookies too!

Sabs said...

hey girlie! sorry i keep forgetting that you don't post on your other blog anymore. man o man i'm way behind on your life:) happy belated btw you old woman you:) sounded like a super fun day! beautiful work as usual!

Danielle Flanders said...

These are stunning! Happy Birthday, by the way! Hope you had a beautiful day! :) :)
Dani