Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Could it be????

Spring is here? We've had 4 beautiful days in a row--yesterday it got to 75 degrees! Yippeee! Now I'm getting excited to plant our veggie garden and all my flowers--I have big ideas! We'll see how fast they come together--seeing as how we still need to plant our grass in the backyard! We're almost there though--I spent the last three days weeding and raking the rocks. We did a lot of the work last year so we don't have much to do!

I was watching The Best Thing I Ever Ate on food network last night (amazing.) and they talked about a smores pie. oh, man did it look like heaven. Here's the closest recipe I could find to match it--I've GOT to try it--might even polish the WHOLE thing off myself! ;)

And here's some cards for you!!


Off to breathe in the freshly cut grass smell from our neighbors yard before it starts raining again! :)
hugs,
Kandis

1 comment:

Tiffany Ervin said...

You are so good with layers and layers and it all looks so cohesive when you're done with the cards, beautiful set!