Monday, June 7, 2010

disappeared for a little while...

Thanks for the concern everyone! Sorry I've been gone for a while--went on a wonderful vaca to Seattle to see my family, then came home to get my wisdom teeth taken out. UGH! I'm horribly swollen on one side like a baboon. literally. My friend Marlyce pointed out that it's better that I have a face that looks like a baboon than a butt that looks like a baboon. I suppose she's right! LOL I'm not in too much pain cuz I'm hopped up on those fabulous pain pills!! Hopefully the swelling will go down so that I can actually talk and get back to my normal routine!

Until then.... here's some fun cards for you! ;)

hugs,
Kandis

4 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Awwwww....what a darling baby card! And I've never seen a skull card look so lovely! ;)

Marlyce said...

I made the blog! Now I'm going to be famous! All of my dreams will finally come true.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Super sweet cards, love these!

Daniela Dobson said...

Love the cards. I hope you feel better soon!