Thursday, July 1, 2010

amazingly beautiful...

Does it seem like this summer is FLYING by? Can you believe it's almost the fourth? I had plans all week to make Fourth of July crafts with my kiddos and we just had one thing after another to get done. Now I'm on the quest to find plain t-shirts for the boys. Micheals has them but they aren't in toddler sizes. here's the t-shirts I'm making the boys for the Fourth. so fun!

So did anyone else stay up WAY TOO LATE to see Eclipse? Wasn't it amazing. Edward has redeemed himself! ;)


and some more random cards for you...







Hugs,
kandis

3 comments:

D.C.C. Mealy said...

What pretty cards, you are so talented :)

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh wow! All of these are wonderful! Love what you do with patterned paper and I love the cluster of flowers on the first one!

Tiff said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the bicycle!