Thursday, February 3, 2011

Watch out for Shredder!

My boys have INSISTED that they watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles over and over and over again. And we only own two of the cartoons! I have the stupid theme song stuck in my head-and it's not even the cool old one. The new ninja turtles has a horrible theme song and the turtles eyes are creepy--they are just white. weird. I want my old turtles back!!

As promised.... a short post! lol here's a card I made the other day... I'm simply LOVING my Silhouette! Look at that cute wreath!



And my frame of the day from last week... BYU game! Go cougs!

Have a fantastic day!
hugs,
Kandis

4 comments:

Daniela Dobson said...

I love, love, love that card. The colors are awesome and so is the wreath!!!! I sing "Mickey Mouse club house come inside it's fun inside..." throughout my day! I know what you mean! Adorable photo of your boys! How are you feeling?

Lulu said...

Lovely card! I really want a silhouette.. one day! :)

BK said...

lovely card!! love the color comb and my fav embellishment that huge pearl in the center of the wreath!!
TFS
-BK

Janetcraft said...

Hey Kandis this is cute!!