Friday, April 15, 2011

My Core’dinations Creative Frenzy

Things are kind of crazy around here right now with the little one-- still trying to get into a routine that will work for us. I got Mastitis on Sunday and was in bed for two days straight-practically dying of pain. But I'm better now and hopefully I'll get a chance to scrapbook soon!

Here's some of my favorite Core'dinations projects:








Hopefully this will give you some inspiration for your Core papers! Pull some out and play today!!!
hugs,
Kandis

4 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

Wow! Love your creations, you're so good with layering and colors! Glad you are better now, hope to see more pics of the little one!

Kimberly Kett said...

WOW! These are just GORGEOUS!!

Danielle Flanders said...

These are amazing, Kandis!! Always love to see your work! I hope you are doing well!
xo
Danielle

Crafting Misfit said...

Beautiful cards, but even more beautiful is that Cooper of yours!!! I am a new follower
craftingmisfit.blogspot.com