Friday, March 30, 2012

Happy Little Birthday...

It's my little Cooper's 1st birthday today--I can't believe it's been a year already! We are having a little family party for him tonight, complete with cake, ice cream, airplanes, loves, kisses, and everything else his little heart will desire. He's such a wonderful, happy baby, and I don't know what I would do without him! :)

Happy Birthday Coop!

I also have a little video for you.... I did the Finally Friday card over at TwoPeas. I wanted to make a card with some rolled flowers on it and My Little Shoebox has the cutest diecut rolled flowers. I hope you'll take a peek at my video. Excuse my sniffles--I didn't even know I was doing it! :)



Have a wonderful Day! :)
hugs,
Kandis

1 comment:

mj said...

ahhh ... such a cutie! cute card! always enjoy your videos. :)